Property Features :
4 Air conditioner1 Television1 Refrigerator3 Hot shower1 Washing machine1 Clothes dryersPlease see the photos for details.
Furniture listing :
3 Bed/ mattress2 Sofa set/ couch1 Dining table setPlease see the photos for details.
****The price, furnishings and other features are negotiable in most cases. If you are interested please make an offer with this
More Detail :
- Newly Built - Mostly furnished - Exposed concrete and steel beam house with a loft.
- Industrial grade, built to last, designed to be multi-functional and low maintenance.
- Ideal for home and/or office. Perfect for working at home. Artists and creative people will truly enjoy living and working here.
- Building layout readily lends itself to your particular needs. Spacious atmosphere of 400 sqm. Surrounded by nature on 150 sq.wah
- Current layout has 3 bedrooms 4 bathrooms, laundry room, 2 living rooms, a large spare room for art/design studio, office, or bedroom.
- Ground floor - a large storage room ( 23 sq.m.) accessible from foyer.
- 1st floor plan - 3 bedrooms and a laundry room:
- Master bedroom has walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, enjoy Chiang mai winters with Japanese style deep soaking tub.
- Each bedroom comes with air-condition, a king-size bed and a modern en-suite bathroom with water heater.
- Sleep well with security gate cordoning off all bedrooms from the rest of the house.
- Laundry room equipped with industrial washer and dryer and utility storage space.
- 2nd floor plan - ideal for entertaining large number of guests.
- Open floor plan of kitchen, dining, and living spaces, access to private terrace with mountain view of Doi Sutep, seating and fireplace.
- Kitchen includes industrial double stainless sinks, over 3 meter long stainless kitchen prep counter, 20 cu.ft. refrigerator, 5 hob stove with oven, large kitchen hood, built-in kitchen storage, microwave and movable stainless storage cabinet and stainless dinner cart with storage.
- Dining room with 3 in. thick wood table seats 10-12 people.
- Antique 1950’s refurbished living room set with folded steel plate coffee and end tables.
- Large full floor window for uninterupted beautiful views.
- 3rd floor plan – Consists of a large office with hardwood floor which can easily be converted to another studio bedroom or an art studio, also a second living room with air condition, a large modern sofa, and japanese tansu television cabinet with TV.
- Unique features; sliding fireman pole from 3rd floor library down to 2nd floor (can be changed into spiral staircase), most furnishings are either hard to find or one of a kind.
- Land size : 150 sq.w House sits in 120 sq.m. footprint.
- 4 car covered parking with remote control gate. In addition, gated visitor parking with loading ramp at front of building.
- Keep the cool in / keep the heat out : all exterior walls are doubled wall with foam insulation.
- Steel exterior front and back doors.
- Lawn is low maintenance ground cover, always green and flowering.
- 16 cctv's for security, accessible anytime anywhere through your mobile phone.
- Cast in place concrete fence with wood texture.
- 2 water supplies : city water main with highend pump and underground water with pump for lawn.
- Finished building in Oct. 2014
- House is located between inner and middle ring roads. Super convenient to get around everywhere in Chiangmai;
10 minutes to night bazaar
10 minutes to airport
10 minutes to Promenada Resort Mall
15 minutes to Central Festival
Within minutes to Grocery Super Stores( i.e. Big C, Tesco Lotus, Makro, Rimping ), international schools, police stations, Hospitals etc. 24-hour convenient stores, and fast food chains are less than a block away.
- Situated on a quiet greenery lane just off the highways, en route of historical sightseeing area.
- Enjoy the romantic sound of horse and buggy rides passing by throughout the day.
The buyer and the seller sharing the transfer fee 50-50.